Blog » Autumn Love
We are Lindsay and Lindsay from Sadie + Stella, and we could not be more excited to be here with you all. We are having an affair and we must confess about it to you all. It is a very serious love affair and it is with autumn. We are in lust with its smells, tastes, textures, colors and just the all around feel that season brings. Autumn promotes a certain creativity in us that we cannot help but explore. We feel that the very essence of the season includes earthy tones, metals, furs and leather. We have discovered the quintessential Fall inspired space that we are more than obsessing over and are dying to share with you.
If you have the fever for autumn, here is how you can get the look in your abode:
5. What is a fall space without a little fur? We love this white fur rug that could also be multi purposed as a throw. We love functionality.
6. Pillows are a quick and simple way to add pattern and style to a room. How about these antique kilim rug pillows? We love the old world, rustic feel they give to the space. Again, we need a little luxe added to the space. We love the use of these faux fur pillows. Pick a pattern. Any pattern.
7. Metal! We are adoring this aviator trunk side cube as an accent table in the space. The mixture of the aluminum and gold is sure to glamorize any room.
8. A pop of spicy orange to keep you warm through the cold evenings. We love herringbone and we love orange, so obviously we love this orange herringbone throw. Throw it over the back of a chair and voile. You have fallen for fall!
9. Worn leather absolutely makes us swoon! This vintage aviator club chair is no exception to the rule. Talk about a sophisticated and old world feel here. This is the perfect piece of accent furniture to make your room autumn cozy chic.